Thymio Challenge Pack
A new way of learning
The Thymio Challenge Pack allows you to discover programming in a fun way. It's a complete experience including a great diversity of activities out of the box. The new key feature of the Thymio Challenge Pack: 30 activity cards surrounded by craft material.
Content : 1 Wireless Thymio, 1 Thymio remote, 30 activity cards, 10 activity sheets, the Thymio Racetrack and the user guide
Content in English and French
- 10 cards to discover the basic behaviours
- 10 cards to learn the visual programming language
- 10 cards to learn the advanced visual programming language
- and 10 activity sheets to craft, cut and glue to transform Thymio into a dog, a spider or to create obstacles.
These activities allow a step-by-step discovery of Thymio and its programming environment in a fun way.
A mix of hardware, software and activities
Diversified and ready-to-use, the Thymio Challenge Pack offers you an innovative experience using a robot, an intuitive programming language and stimulating
- Has a hole in which you can place a pen to make it draw
- Can follow a line simply drawn on paper
- Has a hook to pull a waggon
- Has a microSD card reader to store sound, data (internal or external) or even a program
- Very resistant to shocks
- Can be charged with a USB-microUSB charger (for smartphone for example, not included) or just by plugging it to a computer
- Thymio can be used by everyone from 6 to 99 y.o.
- Dimensions: 11cm x 11.2cm x 5.3cm (box : 13.5cm x 15cm x 7.5cm)
- Weight: 260 gramms
- Li-Po Battery: 3.7 V, 1'500 mAh, chargeable through microUSB port
- Autonomy: More than 2h (even more when you program it as long as it is plugged to your computer, thus charging)
- Max speed: 14 cm/s
- Wireless module Protocol: 2.4 GHz, protocole 802.15.4
- A Wireless Thymio robot
- A USB cable for charge and programming
- A USB dongle for remote programming
- A user manual
- 9 Infra-red proximity sensors (Range about 10cm)
- 5 tactil buttons (capacitive technology)
- 1 three-axis accelerometer
- 1 thermometer
- 1 microphone
- 1 Infra-red sensor (Reception for remote controller)
- 1 Wireless module
- 39 LEDs
- 2 DC motors bounded to the wheels
- 1 loud-speaker
Precautions of use
- Do not get it wet or get it under water
- The charging process has to be done with the supervision of an adult
- Contains small pieces. Not suitable for children under age 3.
- Thymio contains a LiPo battery. Keep it far from fire or any heat source.